Avoid Premature, costly replacements
MAINTAINING PANEL SYSTEMS, WALL FABRICS & UPHOLSTERY
Corporate Care’s IICRC certified technicians have the experience and training to properly maintain your facility’s interior furnishings. Corporate Care not only understands the warranty parameters of your furnishings, but will also document maintenance to substantiate warranty compliance.
Corporate Care will first look at the use and environment of your furnishings. This is important because not all finishes work with all stains. For example, some protective finishes work better on oily or wet soil. Some work better repelling dry soils.
SERVICES & AFFILIATIONS
- Soil and Stain Textile Repellent Protects Against Permanent Staining
- Anti-Microbial Treatment to Eliminate Microorganisms and Odor-Causing Bacteria
- Anti-Static Treatment Maintains an “Anti-Shock” Environment
- Fire Retardant Treatment Meets Building Code Standards
- All Products Used are Safe and Non-Toxic
- Cleaning frequencies for all fabrics & leathers
- Periodic Inspections & Spot Cleanings
- Furniture, Wall Fabrics and Panel Systems
- Emergency Service Response Team
Certified IICRC Technicians